Bambi & Birdy

Bambi & Birdy

Freitag, 14. November 2014

have a wonderful weekend!

What do you need more?

The last days I fell in love with this old but still awesome sitcom. I found all the episodes under the bed of my roommate... I don´t know what I was actually searching for there, but I found something wonderful. And the best part is, that you can switch the language into spanish! Felt like christmas and my birthday together! 

Hope, life treats you all well and blesses you with crazy and amazing friends!
My life certaintly did!

Ich habe mich endlich verliebt... Friends, diese wunderbare Serie hat es mir seit letzter Woche angetan... Ich habe alle Folgen unter dem Bett meiner Mitbewohnerin gefunden... was auch immer ich dort eigentlich gesucht habe?! Das Beste an dieser Serie ist, dass alle Folgen auf Spanisch synchronisiert wurden... Das Leben hat wieder einen Sinn...

Ich hoffe, dass Leben hat euch mit großartigen Freunden ausgestattet und ihr genießt das Wochenende mit ihnen... Ich kann diesbezüglich nur unendlich dankbar sein!

Have a wonderful weekend..
and here some interesting links from all around the internet world:

Habt ein wunderbares Wochenende..
und hier findet ihr noch Links aus aller Welt:

Homemade scrubs by my wonderful friends Elpida:

going through a horrible break up? Frida Kahlo knows the right words to help:

Homemade toothpaste!What ya thinking about this?

go, go and have a weekend full of laughter with good friends!

Keine Kommentare: