Bambi & Birdy

Bambi & Birdy

Montag, 18. November 2013

weekend review...my army of fortune!





This weekend my amazing father (and also amazing author:

http://www.amazon.de/Master-Pongo-Gorilla-erobert-Europa/dp/3887472853/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384708690&sr=1-1&keywords=master+pongo

was visiting and we had such a lovely time. It is always something special to actually talk face to face as we never lived together and see each other only about twice a year. Since I was little, I always dreamed of all my favourite people coming together and last Saturday it happend. My parents, my amazing grandmother, the man I love and last but definitely not least my very best Bird!
My father is the kindest, smartest and softest person I know and seeing him made me really, deeply happy.

Thank you, Papa, for such a lovely weekend!

















Dieses Wochenende war mein bezaubernder Vater (und auch bezaubernder Autor:  

http://www.amazon.de/Master-Pongo-Gorilla-erobert-Europa/dp/3887472853/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384708690&sr=1-1&keywords=master+pongo

zu Besuch und es war wundervoll. Es ist immer so schön ihn zu sehen, da wir nie zusammen gewohnt haben und uns nur zwei mal jährlich zu Gesicht bekommen. Seit ich klein bin träume ich davon alle meine Lieblingsmenschen zusammen zu bringen und Samstag war es endlich so weit. Meine Eltern, meine großartige Großmutter, der Mann den ich liebe, und natürlich mein aller- allerbester Bird waren da und das hat mich sehr sehr glücklich gemacht.

Mein Vater ist der höflichste, intelligenteste, sanfteste Mensch, den ich kenne und ihn zu sehen hat mich sehr, sehr glücklich gemacht.

Danke, Papa, für so ein schönes Wochenende!




We also went to see the new Woody Allen movie. Even though neither of us felt deeply moved, watching the extraordinary Cate Blanchett melt down again and again was worth it!

Wir haben uns den neuen Woody Allen Film angeguckt. Keiner von uns war tief berührt, aber die außergewöhnliche Cate Blanchett immer und immer wieder zusammenbrechen zu sehen, war es den Kinogang eindeutig wert! 
                                                                                                                       - Bambi-




PS: the soundtrack to my weekend came from Boy:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcZMvPSuG_I

1 Kommentar:

Molly {Dreams in HD} hat gesagt…

such sweet pictures bambi! there is truly nothing better than having those closest to you all together. my parents have been divorced since i was little but we always have a big family get-together for my birthday with both of my step-parents, step-siblings, mom, dad, and boyfriend. it feels so wonderful being with those you hold nearest and dearest, all together!

also, i haven't been to trieste yet but would absolutely love to. it looks so magical and is a great base to explore other parts of italy like the dolomites, venice, and lake como, as well as croatia, austria, hungary, and more. plus i have heard the area in and around trieste are very authentic and not overrun by tourists. it sounds like such a wonderful adventure and i look forward to seeing your photos and reading all about your explorations :)

Molly {Dreams in HD}
http://www.dreamsinhd.blogspot.com